When I’m craving something sweet, date balls are my go-to. They’re quick, easy, healthy and honestly the best thing ever. 😛 I’ve posted chocolate date balls before but peanut butter ones are definitely my favourite. If you want you can add cocoa to the recipe below to get chocolate peanut butter balls which are delicious also. Go experiment and enjoy! 🙂
Peanut Butter Date Balls
Makes about 20
- 20 Fresh Medjool Dates (about 300g depitted)
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- About 1 Tbsp water
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add a little bit more water if you need to.
- The mixture should be thick and sticky. Roll into balls, I use a teaspoon to make sure they’re all a similar size.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the freezer for about 30mins until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer or in the fridge if you like them slightly softer.
- For Chocolate and Peanut Butter Date Balls add 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa to the food processor before blending. Then roll the finished balls in some extra cocoa.