Fat laden fries or wedges are not always the best option these days so here’s an easy alternative that is just as delicious. These are a good go-to if you’re feeling lazy as they require minimal prep and are super satisfying. Mix up the seasonings however you want but here is a delicious example. Enjoy 🙂
Makes between 16-20 chips depending on how they’re cut.
- 2 medium potatoes (about 400g)
- 1/2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 220C on bake.
- Slice the potatoes into wedges or fries, I aim for about 8 per potato.
- Place in a bowl, add seasonings and toss until fries are coated.
- Place on a baking paper lined baking rack or tray. If you’re using a tray, flip the fries half way through.
- Cook for about 20 mins or until the fries are brown and crisped up.