I haven’t had nice cream for breakfast in so long I’m starting to miss it. So… this morning I decided that today was the day. However, when I went to make it I realised that I’m lazy and like to be able to sip my breakfast through a straw while reading a book. Hence the super thick creamy smoothie that resulted. So I hope you give it a go and if you REALLY want to have nice cream all you need to do is use half the coconut water. Enjoy!
Creamy Green Banana Smoothie
- 3 small frozen bananas
- 3 leaves of Kale (about 1 cup)
- 1 medjool (depitted)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp super seed powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 Tbsp raw buckwheat (optional garnish)
- Place all ingredients apart from the raw buckwheat (if using) into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a glass. Garnish with the buckwheat and enjoy.